The Exhibition – Lillie House

Lillie House opened as Stayfree Music on 1st September 1995. The building had previously been the Inland Revenue from 1926 – 1990. We occupied 1a Conduit Street which was the top three floors above Sheehans Music. The First Floor consisted of Reception, Stayfree Cyber Cafe, Stayfree Internet, and office space The Second Floor was Cordelia …

The Exhibition – Lillie House Read More »