Working at Stayfree
Be part of the legacy and join the team here at Stayfree;
Leicesters longest established rehearsal rooms.
We are currently not looking for any new staff to join our team, but it is always worth dropping us your CV so we know you are interested.
You never know what’s round the corner
We are looking for a Marketing Assistance who can work with us on our website, social media, advertising, promotional campaigns and projects.
Initial we are offering 5 hours per week, which can be flexible and done remotely as desired – with a 1 hour onsite meeting every fortnight.
The Marketing Assistance will be working closely with Stayfree Management towards our marketing objectives as a team.
Ideally we are looking for a Marketing student in their 2nd or 3rd year but this isn’t a necessity
We are looking for someone with enthusiasm, with fresh ideas and approaches.
Candidates do not need any technical or web design skills.
It would be useful to have some graphic design skills and experience with social media.
Candidates do not need to be in a musician, but an interest in the local music scene would be a preference.
Rehearsal Room Assistant
We are looking for a part time Receptionist/ Rehearsal Rooms Assistant who is willing to work evenings and weekends.; approximately 10 hours a week on a flexible basis. Shift times are around 5pm – 12 midnight but can differ. Staff must be able to make their own way home.
The job requires the receptionist to meet and greet customers, take bookings in person and over the phone., take payment for rehearsals, residents, spares shop, Lock 42 bar, coffee area. Help customers with any queries they may have with rehearsal or equipment. Maintain a clean and functional reception and lounge area. Staff will also assist in the hiring out and checking back in of hire equipment.
Staff must also maintain clean and functional rehearsal rooms and assist customers needs in their practice as well as troubleshoot problems and solve efficiently. Staff are expected to regularly test and help maintain equipment such as leads, mics, drum kits and amps.
- We are looking for out going friendly people who are able to work independently as well as part of a team and be able to follow instruction effectively. Candidates must be organised, animated and self motivated as well as demonstrate cleanliness and attention to detail.
- As the job requires sale of alcohol, candidates must be over 18It is necessary to have basic maths and English skills
- It is preferable that candidates have some customer services experience or at least be able to demonstrate they are able to work with groups of the public – people skills are very important
- It is preferable that candidates can play one or more instruments as this will help provide a basis to the job, however it is not essential as we can train you in anything you need to know. It is more important to us that we work with people with the right personality than someone who is super talented or qualified.
- We are looking for people who are interested in music and the Leicester music scene, people who have interests and are interesting
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to tell us information we will find useful like if you have rehearsed here before and what band you are in or if you are friends with current staff members.