PDF VERSION AVAILABLE HERE
BAND QUEUING SYSTEM
• We request that each band arrives together wherever possible and enters the building together. If there is another band being served please wait on the stairs or outside.
TEMPERATURE CHECKS AT RECEPTION
• We require that EVERYONE entering the building has a infra-red non-contact temperature test. If you fail the temperature test first time, we will ask you to wait outside for 5 minutes to have a second temperate test. If you fail this test you will unfortunately be asked to leave the building. Other band members may continue to rehearse or they can cancel their rehearsal and have their money back.
ONE WAY SYSTEM
• In order to keep social distancing we have introduced a one way system on the ground floor. Arrows on the floor will advise you which way you can travel.
CHANGES TO COMMON AREAS
• To avoid a congregation of customers we request that the lounge is only used to travel through or buy snacks and drinks from.
• We have also temporarily suspended the sale of hot drinks
• We ask that customers do not congregate or socialise with anyone who isn’t in their band.
• We will request that resident bands inform us in advance of the time they want to arrive and wherever possible arrive together.
PAYING BY CARD
• For our safety and yours we request that wherever possible you pay for your rehearsal by card – preferably contactless. Should you need to use your pin number, the keypad will be sanitised between uses.
TEMPORARY CHANGES TO OPENING HOURS
• Weekdays 11am – 11pm
Weekends 12pm – 9pm
ENTRY BY BOOKING ONLY
• During this time we request that all customers book in advance. This can be on the day or even 15 mins before arrival – just enough time so we can prepare for you arrival.
STAGGERED BOOKING TIMES
• We want to avoid having too many people due to arrive at the same time so we will limit the amount of booking start times on any given hour to 3. (First come first serve) Otherwise you can book on the half hour
GAPS BETWEEN REHEARSALS
• We will no longer book bands in ‘back to back’ instead we will allow for a 30 minute interval between rehearsals so that we can sanitise the room
LIMITATIONS OF NUMBERS OF BAND MEMBERS IN THE REHEARSAL ROOMS
• Green Room maximum 2
• Purple, Orange, Blue and Pink maximum 5
• Target, White and Black maximum 7
CLEANING AND SANITATION
FREQUENT CLEANING AND SANITISING REHEARSAL ROOMS AND PUBLIC SPACES
• We have set up 4 Hand Sanitiser stations throughout the building, near exits and the vending machines.
• Toilets will be cleaned daily and sanitised regularly throughout the day
• The Lounge area and common areas will be cleaned daily and regularly sanitised throughout the day
• Rehearsal Rooms will be cleaned daily and sanitised between uses
FREQUENT SANITISING OF EQUIPMENT USED
• We will wash the microphone heads between uses, you will never be given a microphone that has just been used by someone else.
• Microphones will be on sale should you prefer you own.
• Equipment borrowed e.g cymbals, guitars, cables will be sanitised between uses.
• Equipment in the rehearsal rooms will be sanitised between uses.
PLEASE STAY AT HOME IF YOU FEEL UNWELL
Please remember we don’t require upfront payments for bookings
and we do not charge a cancellation fee